Super Mario Odyssey Parody Super Mario Odyssey Parody

Great animation and backgrounds, and while voice acting wasn't the best, it was still pretty good. Could have used some music too.
But the joke at the end really got me laughing.
I see in other comments people are confused. Probably because the main gameplay mechanic of Odyssey has been revealed just couple of days ago, so it will take some time for people to get on the joke.
If it was any longer, it wouldn't work. It was a perfect length for this joke.
Keep em coming :)

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

Kinda expected the twist, partly because of the title, but that didn't distract from how awesome this cartoon actually looks. I really, REALLY liked the animation here. Makes me wanna see this turned into an actual series. Fantastic job :)

No-Man Episode4 No-Man Episode4

Really liked the animation, and the backgrounds. Voices fit well with the characters. Short and sweet. Looking forward to the next episode :D

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! Really glad you enjoyed it. I'm working on the next episode as we speak. :D
PS: Loved your Pico Day animation.

Toxic Surfer Toxic Surfer

So, why does this game has such a low score? Is it too frustrating? I bet a lot of people didn't even try to double jump to avoid some obstacles. And while it makes it a bit easier, it is still frustrating. But better be frustrating and fun, like this game, than frustrating and boring, like Flappy Bird.
However, it does feel like a game that could use a bit more polishing. Ability to duck would come in handy which would also give the player more to do and worry about. Enemy placement sometimes can be so random it is impossible to dodge. But, I bet those problems cold be fixed with an update. It would be more friendly without losing it's frustration element.
Graphics, setting and overall idea is great, no complaints here.
I also like how you get points both from surviving and collecting coins. It is a nice twist.
Here is hoping we see an updated version :)

Acid Panic: Turbo Acid Panic: Turbo

Nice remake of a game & watch classic. Would love to see more of those remakes :)

Hobo 7 - Heaven Hobo 7 - Heaven

After all these episodes it got kinda repetitive, but every beat em up game is a bit repetitive. And I just can't help it but to love this series. Imaginative special attacks are what make this game great and it is not about finishing the game, it is about unlocking all the attacks and trying to use them in most imaginative way you can. So, yeah, if there is one word to describe this game, and previous hobo games, that word would be imaginative. Too bad this is the last one since there is plenty more to explore (Hobo:Fantasy Brawl, Hobo in Pixel Land, Hobo vs. Four Horseman, the possibilities are just endless), but, to be honest, it is a satisfying ending and I will look forward to play your next game :)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! The possibilities are definitely endless and I can come up with countless ideas for our dear Hobo, but I think the series has run its course, at least for now, and I'm busy focusing on other bigger projects that take up all my time. I'm so glad you like the series and thank you for the 5 stars and the great review! :)

Sailing Moon Sailing Moon

This is a beautiful piece of music. Loved every second of it, probably because I am also going through time where there is a thin line between love and sadness.
Very emotional and I can't stress enough how beautiful it is :')

NickPerrin responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm happy it reached you at this time in your life. Cheers.

Leaving Sarajevo Leaving Sarajevo

Sjajna muzika

Great music. I could actually picture a scene with people getting away from the war zone. This is great for a cartoon or maybe even a game.

Svaka cast :)

D3vilsheep responds:

Thanks! That means a lot to me.

=Forest Bounce= =Forest Bounce=

Svaka %u010Dast

Ovo %u0107u morat iskoristit u svom idu%u0107em crti%u0107u :)
Sad %u0107e mi trebat cijeli dan dok mi ova muzika ne iza%u0111e iz glave :P

Hades responds:

Eto, i takve se stvari znaju dogoditi. XD I da, svojstvo ove stranice da unistava nase divne kvacice i crtice je vrlo iritantno. ;D Daj javi ako ikad ovo iskoristis u necemu, uvijek me zanimaju stvari u kojima ima i mojeg doprinosa.

Day #51 - Flappy Bird Day #51 - Flappy Bird

Loved every single one from your pixel series. Do you every plan to stop? I really hope not :D

If I may, I would suggest Bebop and/or Rocksteady :)

JinnDEvil responds:

The original plan was to make 50 of these, so I guess it should be over now. But it's been fun doing it. Maybe 100 then? :)

Super Mario Super Mario

How about we take these sprites, and put them in a playable game. I bet you've heard this way too often. I seriously can't wait to see some of your artwork in playable motion.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much! I already worked on a bunch of indie games, but maybe one day I'll work on one of my own! ;)

Human and Dog Human and Dog

This pretty much would be Capcom's box art for NES Adventure Time :)
But box aside, the picture as it's own thing is pretty charming, considering there is a giant bulldog.
Would love to see more done in this style :)