All 14 art Reviews

Day #51 - Flappy Bird Day #51 - Flappy Bird

Loved every single one from your pixel series. Do you every plan to stop? I really hope not :D

If I may, I would suggest Bebop and/or Rocksteady :)

JinnDEvil responds:

The original plan was to make 50 of these, so I guess it should be over now. But it's been fun doing it. Maybe 100 then? :)

Super Mario Super Mario

How about we take these sprites, and put them in a playable game. I bet you've heard this way too often. I seriously can't wait to see some of your artwork in playable motion.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much! I already worked on a bunch of indie games, but maybe one day I'll work on one of my own! ;)

Human and Dog Human and Dog

This pretty much would be Capcom's box art for NES Adventure Time :)
But box aside, the picture as it's own thing is pretty charming, considering there is a giant bulldog.
Would love to see more done in this style :)

Pico Day Collab Pico Day Collab

I love you and "hate" you at the same time xD
Love for you wonderful art and "hate" because we will probably never see this awesome art in action.
I have yet to see something from you that I didn't wish it was a real game.
Do you plan to collab with someone on a game? I would offer myself but I have no experience in programming whatsoever.
Always a joy to see your art, keep it up :)

Thanks. Joining collabs are interesting to me. :D

The Shmups genre of Indie Game The Shmups genre of Indie Game

Your art just makes me yell "Somebody turn this into a game" and this one is no different. It looks awesome.
And I accept your challenge to guess at least 9 characters.
Pico, Alien Hominid, Madness guy, Blue girl from Noitu Love Devolution (can't remember the name), Isaac, Kero Blaster Frog, I wanna be the guy, Commander Video, Cuphead right there in the middle, main characters from Cave Story at the bottom (can't remember names), little dude with Elvis hair from Super Crate Box, and my favorite here Rokku Chan.
If I guessed correct, no need for fan art. Just keep making awesome art ;)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

So far you guessed 12 so your good to go. Thats okay if you don't want a fan art so thank you.

Onslaught's 2nd Form from MvsC Onslaught's 2nd Form from MvsC

Oh, how I wish for this to be full comic book :D
Awesome job ;)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. Making a full comic book about this pic can be time consuming and I know how artists felt if they put more time on it without time to eat a meal or sleep.

Romancing Noitu Love 2 Saga Romancing Noitu Love 2 Saga

Awesome interpretation of an awesome game :D
It would be awesome to see even bigger bosses from the game in this RPG style.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks for the comment. I'm into boss fights though.

Mask Mask

You should make more of these masks, each one with different coloring. This one looks great :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Good idea, I'll see what time allows. Thanks for commenting!

Toelhos! Toelhos!

Perfect mash up of retro and modern rabbits. It is fun trying to recognize them all. Great work :D

Unplugged Unplugged

Beautiful piece of art that has many interpretations for people to choose. Hope to see more stuff from you :)

arisaves responds:

thank you! i am always interested to hear different perspectives, as i create much of my work in self-abandonment and never start with a particular concept or idea. but i have been feeling an urge to return to my roots, so my subconscious has spoken. i need to 'unplug' myself. lol.